This page may contain compensated affiliate links. For more information, please read my disclaimer.
Anyone looking for a Kaanapali Beach resort that caters to not just adults, but kids too, need look no further than the luxurious Hyatt Regency Maui!
The Hyatt on Kaanapali is an award-winning Maui, Hawaii resort that has piqued my interest for several reasons:
|Search for best rates and see reviews!|
1) Great reviews from other travelers...
The first thing I always do when considering which of the Maui hotels to stay in is to check out reviews by other travelers. I've been very impressed with the Hyatt Regency Maui reviews because whether on my one of my favourite sites like Booking.com, or anywhere else, this Maui, Hawaii resort comes out with average ratings of between 4 and 5 stars.
2) It's located on 40 acres of beachfront property that will knock your socks, err, flip flops off!
The Hyatt Regency Maui is located on the beautiful Kaanapali beach. This beach has been a favourite of Maui visitors for ages, and once you've seen it for yourself, you'll understand why!
They also have the most incredibly landscaped grounds - and to my enormous delight, they've even got exotic birds waltzing around!
3) As a mom of 2 little boys, I was really impressed with everything that this Kaanapali Beach resort offers for children:
Camp Hyatt Kaanapali is full of games, activities, crafts, and story telling.
The Oceanfront Pool and Water Playground is out of this world! It has a 150-foot lava tube water slide, rope bridge, waterfalls, and even a special "Keiki Lagoon" for smaller children.
It's truly a playground fit for the whole family!
4) There are loads of great features for us adults at the Hyatt on Kaanapali too - here are some of my favourites:
5) There are lots of on-site restaurants and dining options to choose from too!
I don't want to get bored by eating in the same restaurant too many times, so the fact that this Kaanapali Beach resort offers several options to choose from is great!
So those are my favourite things about the Hyatt Regency Maui. What are yours? Share your comments here!
Or, use the search box above to find the best rates at one of my favourite sites for booking hotels!
More articles of interest:
2) At the opposite end of Kaanapali Beach is the Royal Lahaina Resort. Click here to read my review of the Royal Lahaina Resort.
Have you ever stayed at this hotel?
What were your favourite things about it? Was there anything you did NOT like? Share your thoughts here!
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Did you find my site helpful? Please spread the word and share it with others!